Wednesday, January 12, 2011

this moment

Right here in this very moment...I could cry, I could break down but that's not what's happening...because in this very moment I am free in this very moment I sit humble..& this very moment I am speaking for the first time...this isn't supposed to make sense to you...this is for me..my own personal gain...im finally doing something for me...I spent time worrying about pleasing your heart taking care of your soul...that I turned my back on my own...I neglected it& believed it would heal on its own...I was all for you...but in this very moment im empty...not because of my love lost but because I poured my heart out for it not to be heard...nobody hears my cry...nobody is listening....nobody but God...but baby in this moment im not stuck..im not hurt...in this very moment I am Bree =)

No comments:

Post a Comment